Attorney at Law
Mr. Iida provides legal services in plain language that set forth clear options, not only in the field of general corporate law, but also guidance on stockholders meetings, board of directors management and various third party committees. He also strives to make use of his experience as outside director and auditor at several companies to illuminate management on ways to improve the value of the company, in addition to providing legal advice that assists the client in making management decisions. Mr. Iida also handles ordinary legal counselling on corporate management in a prompt and meticulous manner.
- Attorney at Seiwa Kyodo Law Office (Seiwa Meitetsu Law Office), April 1999
- Outside auditor at Traders Securities Co., Ltd. (now Traders Holdings Co., Ltd.), February 2002
- Outside director at VarioSecure Networks Inc. (now VarioSecure Inc.), August 2006
- Auditor at Yamano Music Co., Ltd., October 2008
- Outside director at Bunkyodo Group Holdings Co., Ltd., November 2009
- Outside auditor and independent member of anti-takeover measures team at Fujibo Holdings Inc., June 2011
- Outside director (audit member) at Can Do Co., Ltd., February 2018
- Partner/Attorney at Kuroda Law Offices, September 2018—Present
- Rikkyo University, Faculty of Economics, 1987
- Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court, 1999
- Passed the National Bar Examination of Japan, 1996
- Registered with Japan Federation of Bar Associations and Daiichi Tokyo Bar Association; 51st term, 1999
Appointments as Member of Government Councils, etc.
- Member of the Corporate Law Research Sub-committee at the Comprehensive Legal Research Institute, Daiichi Tokyo Bar Association
- Member of the Research Center for Shareholders Meetings at Daiichi Tokyo Bar Association
- Member of the Tax Affairs Sub-committee in the Committee for Operation Reform, Daiichi Tokyo Bar Association
- Registered auditor of political funds
- Business practices for auditing shareholders meetings (printed ed.). Shojihomu Co., Ltd., September 2014.
- Discourse on corporate law in practice (3rd ed.). Minjiho Kenkyukai Co., Ltd., March 2011.
- The six codes of shareholders meetings and executives. Minjiho Kenkyukai Co., Ltd., March 2010.
- The details of corporate law in theory and practice (2nd ed.). Minjiho Kenkyukai Co., Ltd., December 2007.
- Discourse on corporate law in practice (rev. ed.). Minjiho Kenkyukai Co., Ltd., December 2006.
- Handbook on corporate law practices for unlisted companies. Shojihomu Co., Ltd., June 2006.
- New corporate law A2Z business practices for unlisted companies. Dai-ichi Hoki Co., Ltd., January 2006.
- Hostile takeovers and protecting your company. Nikkei Inc., December 2005.
- The practical realities of executive responsibilities and shareholder lawsuits. Shinnippon-Hoki Publishing Co., Ltd.
- What do I do? Q&A on executive responsibilities. Dai-ichi Hoki Co., Ltd.
- Tax matters for processing legal disputes (2nd ed.). Minjiho Kenkyukai Co., Ltd.
- The practical realities and issues with digitizing shareholder meetings. Shojihomu Co., Ltd.